Why choose the Darlac Snapper?
The Darlac Snapper is a great gardening tool for reaching all around the garden for pruning, deadheading and collecting fruit. The smaller sizes can be used singlehanded to reach across beds and borders or to trim soft growth at a distance without treading on plants. The twin gripper bars will hold stems once cut, making this garden pruning tool ideal for collecting roses or holly while avoiding any prickles or thorns.
Its strong yet lightweight construction coupled with its incredible reach make this an especially invaluable gardening tool for disabled gardeners – it can often make the difference between being able to get out in the garden or not.
- Snapper pruner with 650mm reach
- Also available in 1000mm and 1500mm sizes
- Ideal for pruning and deadheading around the garden
- Strong yet lightweight – weighs just over 500g
- Zinc alloy steel handle with aluminium shaft
- High carbon steel blades
- Suitable for both right or left handed use
- Perfect for disabled gardeners and wheelchair users
For comprehensive care and garden pruner maintenance advice, check out the Darlac A Pruner for Life guide here.