Why choose the Darlac Telescopic Cut ‘n’ Hold Snapper?
The Darlac Telescopic Cut ‘n’ Hold Snapper is a great gardening tool for reaching all around the garden for pruning, deadheading and collecting fruit. Reach across beds and borders or trim soft growth at a distance without treading on plants. The twin gripper bars will hold stems once cut, making this garden pruning tool ideal for collecting roses or holly while avoiding any prickles or thorns. The included saw blade easily attaches to the head, taking the cut capacity to 75mm when you need a little extra power for larger growth. The shaft can be rotated through 180 degrees, repositioning the cutting blade to give easier access to difficult areas and allowing stems to be cut at different angles.
This telescopic garden tool allows light pruning to be carried out up to 18ft safely from ground level (including user height), eliminating the need for ladders. Its strong yet lightweight construction coupled with its incredible reach make this an especially invaluable gardening tool for disabled gardeners – it can often make the difference between being able to get out in the garden or not.
- Telescopic pruner with 1.8m to 3m reach
- Ideal for pruning and deadheading around the garden
- Strong yet lightweight – weighs just over 1kg
- Zinc alloy steel handle with aluminium shaft
- High carbon steel blades
- Suitable for both right or left handed use
- Perfect for disabled gardeners and wheelchair users
- Cut capacities: 16mm for pruner, 75mm for saw
For comprehensive care and garden pruner maintenance advice, check out the Darlac A Pruner for Life guide here.