Why choose the Darlac Compact Snips?
Darlac Compact Snips are perfect for keeping handy in your tool holster for delicate and light pruning, especially where access is limited by prolific growth. Ideal for floral art and Bonsai, the contoured handles have a comfortable non-slip grip and are ideal for smaller hands. These lightweight garden snips are made from high carbon Japanese steel with a precision ground and hard chrome-plated blade for rust resistance, while the rounded end tips avoid damage to adjacent growth. The easy to use catch can be operated with one hand against the body if required, leaving the other hand free.
- Award-winning garden snips
- Suitable for fine and delicate pruning and perfect for floral art
- Great for working with Bonsai, sweet peas and fuchsias
- Ideal for smaller hands
- SK5 high carbon Japanese steel blade
- Rust-resistant hard chrome-plated blades
- Easy to use safety catch
- Precision tensioned for a precise, clean cut every time
Check out the rest of the Darlac Compact range for more lightweight garden tools that still pack a punch. Part of the wide range of gardening snips and scissors available from Darlac Tools. Sharpen your Darlac snips with our award-winning fine grade Darlac Diamond Sharpener.