Why choose the Darlac Deadheading Snips?
Darlac Deadheading Snips are perfect for keeping handy in your tool holster. More robust than our gardening scissors, our gardening snips are ideal for flower arranging, light pruning and collecting herbs. The stainless steel blades are rust-resistant, while the ergonomic handles make them easy and comfortable to use. The safety catch can be operated with either hand, making them suitable for both right and left-handed use.
- Garden snips for deadheading, light pruning and collecting herbs
- Ideal for flower arranging
- Rust-resistant stainless steel blades
- Easy to use safety catch can be operated with either hand
- Always use safety cover provided when storing in a pocket