Why choose the Darlac Softies Scissors?
A firm favourite with gardeners and flower arrangers, Darlac Softies Scissors are perfect for a wide range of uses all around the garden and the home. More delicate than our gardening mini snips but still tough and durable, our gardening scissors are ideal for general garden use, including cutting herbs, plant ties, twine, light pruning and flower arranging, as well as around the kitchen and home. These razor sharp garden scissors feature chrome plated blades for easy cleaning, as well as large, pliable grips that mould to your hand with prolonged use for ultimate comfort.
- Small garden scissors for general use around the home and garden
- Ideal for light pruning and floristry – cut through woody stems, plant ties, twine and more
- Suitable for kitchen use – use to cut up meat, fish and poultry, or plastic packaging
- Will also cut through leather, paper, carpet, tin, card, fabric, electrical wire, lino, string and lots more
- Sharp, easy clean blades
- Ergonomic soft handles mould to your hand with prolonged use
Part of the wide range of gardening snips and scissors available from Darlac Tools. Sharpen your Darlac snips with our award-winning fine grade Darlac Diamond Sharpener.
There are no reviews yet.