Why choose the Darlac Traditional Saw?
The Darlac Traditional Saw can be used as a handsaw, or can be teamed with a Darlac Swop Top pole for pruning high branches that are hard to reach from the safety of ground level. The curved design of this traditional saw encourages the blade to bite downwards into the wood with less pressure and will cut up to 20cm (8″) branches. A traditional blade for gardeners that prefer teeth that can be re-sharpened.
- Interchangeable garden pruning saw head
- Ideal for high pruning when used with an extending pole
- Can also be used as a handsaw
- Curved design with traditional style, re-sharpenable teeth
- Tempered steel alloy blade for rust resistance and will hold its edge for longer
- Part of Darlac Swop Top system
- Always use with extreme care
What is the Darlac Swop Top range?
The Darlac Swop Top range offers a choice of three lightweight aluminium poles, starting at 98cm extending to 2.44m, right up to 5m when extended. Taking the user’s height and reach into account, this means it’s possible to prune branches up to 8m (26 ft) high, without leaving the ground!
Many of the heads in the Swop Top pruning range can be switched easily and will take care of the finest twigs right up to a 20cm branch, while the Swop Top cleaning attachments can assist with anything from simple window cleaning to gutter and conservatory fascia clearing, and a whole host of other tasks around the home and garden.