Why choose the Darlac Sabre Tooth Saw?
The Darlac Sabre Tooth Saw can be used as a handsaw, or can be teamed with a Darlac Swop Top pole for pruning high branches that are hard to reach from the safety of ground level. This pruning saw has unique tri-edged teeth for a faster, cleaner cut, reducing problems associated with die-back and disease.
- Interchangeable garden pruning saw head
- Ideal for high pruning when used with an extending pole
- Can also be used as a handsaw
- Chrome armoured blade with precision ground tri-edge teeth
- Easy pull-back action
- Part of Darlac Swop Top system
- Always use with extreme care
How to use the Darlac Sabre Tooth Saw
- Exert light pressure on the backward stroke only
- Do not put pressure on the forward stroke
Part of the Darlac Swop Top pruning range available from Darlac Tools.
What is the Darlac Swop Top range?
The Darlac Swop Top range offers a choice of three lightweight aluminium poles, starting at 98cm extending to 2.44m, right up to 5m when extended. Taking the user’s height and reach into account, this means it’s possible to prune branches up to 8m (26 ft) high, without leaving the ground!
Many of the heads in the Swop Top pruning range can be switched easily and will take care of the finest twigs right up to a 20cm branch, while the Swop Top cleaning attachments can assist with anything from simple window cleaning to gutter and conservatory fascia clearing, and a whole host of other tasks around the home and garden.