Why choose the Darlac Geared Anvil Tree Pruner Head?
The Darlac Geared Anvil Tree Pruner Head, when teamed with a Darlac Swop Top pole, is ideal for pruning high branches that are hard to reach from the safety of ground level. The quad pulleys and special gearing mechanism incorporated in this garden pruner add immense cutting power, greatly reducing the effort required when pruning.
- Interchangeable garden pruning head
- Ideal for high pruning
- For use with Darlac extending poles
- Quad pulley mechanism minimises effort required
- Geared arm supplies immense cutting power
- Easy adjust puller
- Part of Darlac Swop Top system
- 38mm maximum cut capacity
How to use the Darlac Geared Anvil Tree Pruner Head with Swop Top pole
- Set pole to required height
- Hook pruner over a branch and pull cord with easy adjust puller
- To move the handle, slide the lock to open position, adjust the handle up or down the chord as required and then slide lock back into locked position
- NOTE: The maximum cut capacity is 38mm. When cutting hard wood at maximum height, we recommend reducing this capacity and instead use a saw attachment.
For comprehensive care and garden pruner maintenance advice, check out the Darlac A Pruner for Life guide here.
Part of the Darlac Swop Top pruning range available from Darlac Tools.
What is the Darlac Swop Top range?
The Darlac Swop Top range offers a choice of three lightweight aluminium poles, starting at 98cm extending to 2.44m, right up to 5m when extended. Taking the user’s height and reach into account, this means it’s possible to prune branches up to 8m (26 ft) high, without leaving the ground!
Many of the heads in the Swop Top pruning range can be switched easily and will take care of the finest twigs right up to a 20cm branch, while the Swop Top cleaning attachments can assist with anything from simple window cleaning to gutter and conservatory fascia clearing, and a whole host of other tasks around the home and garden.