Why choose the Darlac Budding Knife?
The Darlac Budding Knife features a hardwood handle for a traditional feel, while still being comfortable to use. The straight budding blade on this gardening knife is easy to keep clean – an important factor in avoiding cross contamination – and is ideal for taking cuttings or grafting, using the bark lifter on the end of the blade.
- Garden knife for budding and grafting
- Ideal for taking cuttings
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- Razor sharp edge for a clean and accurate graft
- Traditional wooden handle knife with bark lifter
Part of the wide range of gardening knives available from Darlac Tools. Whilst this knife is made from high quality materials, for the longest possible ultimate performance you should always clean after use and store in a dry place. Sharpen all Darlac knives with our award-winning fine grade Darlac Diamond Sharpener.
neil swatridge –
First class quality with timeless style