Why choose the Darlac Grafting/Budding Knife?
The Darlac Grafting/Budding Knife is perfect for precise cuts to make a clean and accurate graft. The wooden handle gives this gardening knife a traditional feel while still being comfortable to use. The rust-resistant stainless steel blade is easy to keep clean – which is important in preventing contamination – while the bark lifter at the heel of the handle is great for opening the cut in the host plant when inserting the graft or bud.
- Garden knife for grafting and budding
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- Razor sharp edge for a clean and accurate graft
- Traditional wooden handle with bark lifter
- Store in the supplied sheath when not in use
Part of the wide range of gardening knives available from Darlac Tools. Whilst this knife is made from high quality materials, for the longest possible ultimate performance you should always clean after use and store in a dry place. Sharpen all Darlac knives with our award-winning fine grade Darlac Diamond Sharpener.