Why choose the Darlac Adjustable Tripod?
Low level sprinklers can sometimes be blocked by tall plants, preventing optimal coverage and, in some cases, damaging delicate blooms or stems. This is where the Darlac Adjustable Tripod comes in handy. This garden sprinkler tripod is compatible with all Darlac sprinkler heads, and will connect directly to any standard hose connector to help elevate water spray over plants and shrubs to avoid damage. Ideal for raised flower beds or vegetable gardens!
- Adjustable tripod for garden sprinklers
- Ideal for garden spaces with elevated plants or shrubs
- Telescopes from approximately 530mm to 860mm
- Part of the Darlac Mix & Match Sprinkler system
- Can be used with any of the sprinkler heads in Darlac Mix & Match range
Part of the range of garden watering bases available from Darlac Tools.
NOTE: It’s advised to secure the base when using the tripod at full height.
If using this product with either the DW316 Water Spinner Head or DW325 3 Arm Sprinkler, you can gain additional height by simply inserting the DW370 Telescopic Riser between the base and the head for an ultimate height of 1.7m.
There are no reviews yet.