Why choose the Darlac Sabre Tooth Tri-Edged Pruning Saw?
The Darlac Sabre Tooth Tri-Edged Pruning Saw is ideal for pruning fruit trees. This garden saw’s easy pull-back action means that it cuts on the backstroke with very little pressure needed. The ergonomic plastic handle with non-slippery grips provides a comfortable yet solid grip, while the Japanese carbon steel blade makes for a smooth, clean cut. The razor sharp precision ground tri-edge teeth are made to an exacting standard – each one is uniformly precise for unrivalled pruning performance.
- Lightweight garden pruning saw
- Ideal for pruning fruit trees
- Maximum cut capacity 100mm
- Precision ground tri-edge teeth
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip
- Cuts on the backstroke with very little pressure
- Safety cover included
How to use the Darlac Sabre Tooth Tri-Edged Pruning Saw
- Exert light pressure on the backward stroke only
- Do not put pressure on the forward stroke
Part of the range of gardening saws available from Darlac Tools.
Chris Rose –
Very pleased with this purchase.
Cuts very well, even the bigger branches.
Easy to use.
Would recommend this tool highly.
Sue Dennis –
A really good product. Lightweight, nice hand hold ,very sharp and cuts through anything large or small. Would certainly recommend.