Why choose the Darlac Pocket Chain Saw?
The Darlac Pocket Chain Saw features a high carbon steel, heat treated saw blade that’s 760mm (30”) long and has 70 links with 140 bi-directional teeth. It cuts up to 6 times faster than a traditional hand saw – a 75mm (3”) limb can be severed in as little as 15 seconds! The two 4.8 metre (16 ft) polyester ropes allow for very high pruning and can easily be positioned using the 135g throwing weight provided. The complete kit weighs a mere 524 grams and comes with a belt pouch for convenience, so you can take it anywhere for easy pruning.
- Pocket pruning chain saw
- Ideal for pruning all around the garden
- Powerful heat treated saw blade with 140 bi-directional teeth
- Useful for reaching higher branches
- Lightweight and easily portable
How to use your Pocket Chain Saw
- For ground level work, fix a handle (included) to each end and pull back and forth with slow, steady strokes
- For high growth, throw the weighted rope over the limb first and pull up the chainsaw. The “Trueguide” will automatically place the teeth onto the branch at the correct cutting position
- Saw using both ropes
- For root pruning, the bare minimum of excavation is necessary. Only sufficient access for the blade to pass under the root is required
- Can also be used for prepared timber
This innovative pocket saw is part of the range of gardening saws available from Darlac Tools.