Why choose the Darlac Sabre Tooth Folding Saw?
The multi-award winning Darlac Sabre Tooth Folding Saw is a pruning saw with a unique tooth pattern that glides through wet or dry wood for an ultra-clean finish, and cuts through live wood without clogging. Ideal for gardening, DIY or camping, this garden saw’s easy pull-back action means that it cuts on the backstroke with very little pressure needed.
The blade is made from the finest high carbon tool steel, and is hard chrome armoured for longevity, strength, durability and sharpness. The razor sharp teeth are made to an exacting standard and each one is uniformly precise for unrivalled pruning performance.
- Multi-award-winning pruning saw
- Ideal for gardening, DIY or camping
- Precision ground tri-edge teeth
- Chrome armoured blade
- Stain and rust resistant
- Blade locks in both the open and closed position
- Suitable for right or left handed use
- Replaceable blade
- Cuts on the backstroke with very little pressure
How to use the Darlac Sabre Tooth Folding Saw
- Exert light pressure on the backward stroke only
- Do not put pressure on the forward stroke
Part of the range of gardening saws available from Darlac Tools.
Replaceable parts available: