Why choose the Darlac Micro Irrigation Manifold?
The Darlac Micro Irrigation Manifold fits directly onto an outside tap or on the end of a hosepipe for remote application. The manifold system has 5 outlets, however it can be easily expanded by unscrewing the end cap and attaching a second manifold.
This handy watering hosepipe extension can be used in many locations around the garden and greenhouse and is ideal for watering hanging baskets or pots. You can even take it a step further and automate your watering with the addition of the Darlac Electronic Water Timer.
- Irrigation manifold for watering
- Features 5 watering outlets
- Number of outlets can be increased by joining multiple manifolds together
- Will fit standard 3/4″ BSP taps
- Compatible with popular hose fittings
- Perfect for watering plant pots, tubs and baskets
Part of the wider range of watering components available from Darlac Tools.
NOTE: Remove from tap when conditions are freezing and store in a dry place. Low water pressure can sometimes affect the efficiency of the manifold.