Why choose the Darlac Shut Off Valve?
The Darlac Shut Off Valve has many different uses, the most popular being near the end of a hose to stop the flow of water without returning to the tap. This simple garden hose shut off valve can be used for flow in either direction. One end is compatible with regular quick connect fittings, while the other has a standard 3/4″ BSP thread. An absolute irrigation essential to help remotely manage water flow around the garden.
Solid brass will last a lifetime of ‘average’ domestic use and, in many cases, commercial use too.
- Solid brass garden shut off valve for garden hoses
- Simple on/off tap function
- Manages water flow without having to go back to the source
- Can be used for flow in either direction
- Compatible with popular fittings
Part of the wide range of garden hose fittings available from Darlac Tools.