Why choose the Darlac Handy Ratchet Lopper?
The Darlac Handy Ratchet Lopper is a small garden lopper that features a curved anvil that holds the branch in place when cutting, while the nylon fibreglass construction makes these loppers incredibly lightweight – weighing in at just over 500g.
The powerful ratchet action increases the pressure applied and reduces the effort required by up to 30% compared to conventional loppers, making them perfect for cutting through larger branches with ease, as well making them ideal for gardeners with dexterity issues or a weaker grip.
- Lightweight ratchet action loppers
- 35mm cut capacity
- Weighs in at just 552g
- Requires 30% less effort compared to conventional loppers
How to use Darlac ratchet loppers
- Place the lopper jaw onto the branch as far as possible
- Keeping one handle still, close the other handle until resistance is felt
- Repeat these steps until the branch is severed