Why choose the Darlac Hi-Lo For Hanging Baskets?
The Darlac Hi-Lo For Hanging Baskets is the perfect solution for maintaining and watering hanging baskets safely from ground level, eliminating the need for steps or ladders. This innovative gardening device lowers hanging baskets by up to 80cm so that you can safely and easily tend to your hanging baskets from the ground. Perfect for gardeners with limited mobility or for tending to hanging baskets in particularly hard to reach areas.
- Garden tool for lowering and raising hanging baskets
- Lowers basket by 80cm for watering and deadheading
- Suitable for 10″, 12″ and 14″ hanging baskets
- Supports a maximum weight of 9kg
How to use the Darlac Hi-Lo for Hanging Baskets
- Slip the swivel hook provided onto the bracket and attach the Hi-Lo.
- Pull down – do not let go – and attach filled hanging basket.
- Place both hands under the basket and raise to the upper most position.
- Lower slightly and very slowly to engage the locking device before removing hands.
- To lower, place both hands under the basket and ease upwards quickly to release the locking device.
- Continue to lower quickly to the required height, slowing down to engage the locking device before removing hands.
Part of the wide range of innovative gardening accessories available from Darlac Tools.