Why choose the Darlac Bamboo Rockery Fork?
The Darlac Bamboo Rockery Fork is a gardening hand tool that features round tines for less resistance in difficult soils. Ideal for avoiding disturbing other plants in tightly packed rockery beds, tubs and window boxes.
- Rockery fork with bamboo handle
- Ideal for rockery beds, tubs and window boxes
- Round tines offer less resistance in difficult soils
- Helps to avoid disturbing other plants in tightly packed areas
- Stainless steel, rust resistant head
- Rope loop in end of handle for easy storage
- Eco-friendly hand tool for gardening
This eco-friendly garden tool is part of the range of our vintage bamboo tools range.
Why choose the Darlac vintage bamboo tool range?
The Darlac vintage bamboo tool range goes through many processes to maintain the same rustic beauty of garden tools from bygone days, yet ensures that these products are also strong and durable enough for whatever your garden throws at you. The stainless steel head is hand-welded and treated to look like “old steel”, but still retains the rust resistant qualities of traditional looking stainless. Bamboo is a 100% sustainable source – replenishing itself within 36 months – and a great eco-friendly alternative to standard garden tool handles. Its durability is comparable to the tensile strength of steel, yet the finish is reminiscent of traditional ash for a tool that not only looks the part but gets the job done too.