Why choose the Darlac Chopping Axe?
New to the Darlac wood cutting tools range, the Darlac Chopping Axe is a lightweight garden axe with a wedge-style head that’s ideal for chopping logs, trees and branches, or harvesting timber with ease. Perfect for landscapers, foresters, tree surgeons and keen gardeners – both professional and amateur. The axe head cover enables safe handling and storage when not in use, while the fibreglass handle with anti-shock soft grips ensures a comfortable grip no matter how big the task at hand.
Take good care of your Darlac axe and it will stay a faithful companion for many years to come.
- Lightweight fibreglass axe for chopping wood
- Ideal for chopping logs and harvesting timber
- Wedge-style axe head made from drop-forged carbon steel
- Weather-resistant fibreglass handles with TPI anti-shock soft grips for comfort
- Heat-treated axe head for extra durability
- Cover for safe handling and storage
- Suitable for professional and domestic use
- Part of the DarlAXE range
Part of the range of gardening axes available from Darlac Tools.