Why choose the Darlac Splitting Axe?
New to the Darlac wood cutting tools range, the Darlac Splitting Axe is a garden axe with a wedge-style head that’s perfect for splitting firewood with ease. The hollow handle base of this log splitting axe features an innovative design that lightens the grip end, shifting the balance in favour of the chopping end for maximum impact with less effort required.
Suitable for both professional and amateur gardeners alike, as well as landscapers, foresters and tree surgeons, it’s ideal for splitting trunks with a diameter of over 30cm, as well as cutting, shaping wood and harvesting timber. The leash loophole in the end of the shaft can be attached to a leash or harness when tree climbing to keep both hands free, while the head cover enables safe handling while not in use.
Take good care of your Darlac axe and it will stay a faithful companion for many years to come.
- Durable fibreglass axe for splitting wood
- Ideal for splitting firewood and larger trunks
- Wedge-style axe head made from drop-forged carbon steel
- Weather-resistant fibreglass handles with TPI anti-shock soft grips for comfort
- Heat-treated axe head for extra durability
- Cover for safe handling and storage
- Loophole for attaching to a leash or harness
- Suitable for professional and domestic use
- Part of the DarlAXE range
Part of the range of gardening axes available from Darlac Tools.
There are no reviews yet.