Why choose the Darlac Telescopic Ratchet Lopper?
The Darlac Telescopic Ratchet Lopper is a powerful garden lopper that features oval profile aluminium extendable handles with a soft touch rubber grip, providing comfort and making them ideal for use for longer periods. The telescopic handles extend from 660cm to 1003cm, with a simple “Flip-Lok” mechanism that makes them easy to extend and perfect for reaching higher branches.
The powerful ratchet action increases the pressure applied and reduces the effort required by up to 30% compared to conventional loppers, making them perfect for cutting through larger branches with ease, as well making them ideal for gardeners with dexterity issues or a weaker grip.
- Powerful ratchet action loppers
- Flip-Lok telescopic handles extend from 660cm to 1003cm
- Lightweight aluminium handles with a soft touch rubber grip
- The lightest of the big cutters
How to use Darlac ratchet loppers
- Place the lopper jaw onto the branch as far as possible
- Keeping one handle still, close the other handle until resistance is felt
- Repeat these steps until the branch is severed