Why choose the Darlac Mini Snips?
Darlac Mini Snips are perfect for keeping handy in your tool holster for deadheading, light pruning and collecting herbs. More robust than our gardening scissors, our mini gardening snips are ideal for floristry, flower arranging, and pruning plants and shrubs to encourage new growth. The stainless steel blades are rust-resistant, while the ergonomic handles make them easy and comfortable to use. The safety catch can be operated with either hand, making them suitable for both right and left-handed use.
- Mini garden snips for deadheading, light pruning and collecting herbs
- Ideal for floristry, flower arranging and pruning shrubs
- Ideal for smaller hands
- Rust-resistant stainless steel blades
- Easy to use safety catch can be operated with either hand
- Single hand locking mechanism – simply squeeze the handles and push the catch forward