Why choose the Darlac Expert Geared Bypass Tree Pruner?
The Darlac Expert Geared Bypass Tree Pruner, when teamed with a Darlac Expert pole, is ideal for pruning high branches that are hard to reach from the safety of ground level. The triple pulley system and special gearing mechanism incorporated in this garden pruner add immense cutting power, greatly reducing the effort required when pruning by a third! The bypass blade will cut branches up to 30mm with ease, while the 300mm saw blade attachment makes simple work of larger branches up to 200mm.
- Geared bypass tree pruner attachment
- Ideal for easily carrying out tree pruning from ground level
- More power with less effort
- Bypass action blade for the cleanest cut
- Easy attach saw blade for larger branches
- Pulley clips prevent the rope from straying
- For use with Darlac Expert poles
- Part of Darlac High Pruning Expert system
Part of the Expert high pruning range available at Darlac Tools.
What is the Darlac Expert range?
The Darlac Expert range of garden tools are constructed from the finest materials, providing superior quality at an affordable price. Each product has been carefully crafted to suit both professional and amateur gardeners alike, offering the ultimate in comfort and performance. Backed by the Darlac guarantee, so that you can buy with confidence.
How to maintain your Darlac pruner
Prolong effective use with regular care. Remove sap after use. Oil and sharpen as necessary and store in a dry place. For comprehensive care and garden pruner maintenance advice, check out the Darlac A Pruner for Life guide here.