Why choose the Darlac Tungsten Sharpener?
When the blades on your trusty Darlac tools start to show signs of wear and tear, there’s no need to buy a whole other tool, simply restore them to their former glory with the Darlac Tungsten Sharpener. With its integral oil wipe, it’s perfect for reviving a blunt edge to bring old garden tools back to life.
The Darlac Tungsten Sharpener is for use on loppers and pruners, and both garden and household scissors and knives, before finishing off tools or perfecting a keen edge with the Darlac fine grade tool sharpener.
- Tungsten tool sharpener
- Recommended for very blunt or damaged workshop and garden tools, knives or scissors
- Feature an integral oil holding sponge to oil tools after sharpening
- Create the ultimate cutting edge on garden tools
- Always sharpen with great care
Part of the wide range of garden tool maintenance products available to keep your Darlac tools performing at their best. For comprehensive care and garden pruner maintenance advice, check out the Darlac A Pruner for Life guide here.
How to use your Darlac Tungsten Tool Sharpener
- Copy the angle and draw the sharpener from the heel along the blade and off the end. Repeat until sharp.
- With any bypass action tool, take care to only sharpen on the outside of the blade.
- Anvil tools can be sharpened on both sides.
- For knives and sickles, sharpen both sides of the blade, taking extra care if your hand is facing the cutting edge.